Trip Itennary :
- At 15. 00 Pm, visiting salt farm, get inform about how the local people producing salt from the beginning, harvesting, and bringing its to salt store till they are packing and ready to sell it to the shop or exports
- At 16.15 Pm, leave to white sandy beach where the traditional fishing boat or called “sampan” waiting us, start the trip and looking out mangrove maze surrounding Banyuwedang bay to searching some birds which probably some kingfisher or heron and some monkeys eating or hanging on the trees.
- At 17.00 Pm, going out from the bay to reach deers along edge beach side of west Bali national park and some birds as well
- At 18.00 Pm, Sunset time from the ocean, happy hours while drink hot ginger tea or if you have some beers you can bring its. Nice sunset will be behind of volcanoes in java island.
* For 1 Person: IDR 400,000 net
* For 2 – 3 person: IDR 500,000 net
* For 4 – 5 person: IDR 600,000 net
Trip include: Binoculars, Hot ginger tea, Traditional fishing boat and Guide
Please Contact: email@example.com or whatSapp +6285237338462